CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Finally signed up for the gym...

The Diabetes Clinic in town has a free fitness center. Anyone can go, you don't have to be a diabetic to go. To use it all you have to do is go and sign some papers. For the past six months, I kept saying that I was going to go sign up for it. I haven't. Today, I had Kennedy's IEP meeting which only lasted fifteen minutes. When it ended, I decided to go sign up for the gym. It's small, which I had expected but I was really impressed with the equipment that they had. They even have showers, so I can shower there. Even though I am not a diabetic or enrolled in the tribe I can still use all the services that they offer, like getting my body fat, blood sugars tested, blood pressure and body measurements. I am super excited because I started a food and fitness diary so I can keep track of all it. They open at six, so I set my clock for ten to six to get up and go tomorrow. I will probably just start walking tomorrow and next week start the heavy duty fitness stuff!

0 comments: