CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Chaos and drama never ends.....

I can now be a better blogger....

On Monday night, Steve, Stephannie, Daniel, and I went out. First we went to Best Buy, where Steve bought me a new laptop computer. I got the extended protection plan. Two years of internet security plus the oops protection, so if I drop it or anything like that, Geek Squad will fix it. I can now keep up with my blogging regularly. I need to get a new printer though.

Then we went to Olive Garden for dinner. It was the worst service. The waitress just rushed right through our meal. When we went last week, we were there for almost three hours, laughing and talking, the waiter was great. This time we were in and out in 45 minutes!!! Hello and that was with four courses!!!! I complained to the manager, in return I got a $50 gift card!!!! We also found out the name of the waiter that we had the last time we went. We plan to ask to sit in his section next time we go!

Tuesday:

I got up early and went to the laundrymat to wash all the blankets and sheets. I also went over to housing authority because my kitchen faucet has been broken for like the past year or so. It started with the cold water. When it was turned off all the way, it was still running, we had to turn it off and on at the valve under the sink. We complained a year ago to housing about it but they never fixed it. Then this past month, the hot water started with a slow drip, then a small stream, until it too was running full even when off. We tried turning it off at the valve too but that still didn't work. I went to housing before I left for the laundromat, I was gone for like two hours, when I came back, Steve said that they still had not come, so I went and complained again. They were at the house before I was even home. LOL. It took them five minutes to replace the washers and seals. Right after they left another guy showed up to fix it. HA HA HA.

Steve and I went to Bismarck dropped his computer off at C-ram because it was so virused that there was just no fixing it on our own. They had to wipe the system completely to fix the problem. Plus Steve got a new virus program too. I went to the used bookstore and got four hardcover cookbooks for $20!!! I got a leather bound copy of The Joy of Coooking, Crockpot cooking, How to Cook Anything: the Basics, and The Dinner Doctor.

We went to Famous Dave's BBQ with Daniel and Dutchess. Stephannie was all bitchy and had plans. She doesn't even hide her boyfriend anymore even though she keeps denying the guy is her boyfriend. Dutchess said that Stephannie treats Daniel like shit now. That is why all the kids want to go with him and not Stephannie after the divorce. Famous Dave's was fun. We had the meal where they serve it on a trash can lid. Ha Ha Ha.

We went to Barnes and Noble after. Steve found this totally awesome book on autism. I bought to many magazines as always.

0 comments: